I’m so excited to have you join the family! You’re in good company, with tens of thousands of makers, entrepreneurs, and innovators all passionate about creativity and productivity.
As a thank you, here are three free PDFs:
And if you want to discuss these topics with fellow readers, join us in the private community!
Never miss the newsletter
The newsletter is packed with value and it would be quite sad to miss an edition. To make sure that doesn’t happen, here are a few things you can do:
- Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your contact list
- Move my welcome email from the “Promotions” tab to the main tab
- If in junk folder, mark as “not spam”
And if you enjoy the newsletter, make sure to forward it to a friend! The newsletter is 100% free, and that’s the best way to encourage me to keep on writing.
- The joy of missing out
- Time anxiety: is it too late?
- How to learn anything with the Feynman Technique
- Build your own mental gym
- Learning how to learn
- Burnout vs boreout
- The false promise of the 10,000 hour rule
- The science of curiosity: why we keep asking “why”