We love products that encourage makers to practice self-care, cultivate their curiosity, and dare to create.
We also advise indie entrepreneurs, startups and Fortune 500 companies on product strategy, consumer psychology, marketing, go-to-market, productivity, and communication.
Some of our projects include:
- Maker Mag, a community-driven magazine for indie founders, solo entrepreneurs, and bootstrappers
- Teeny Breaks, a Chrome extension helping users take mindful breaks
- #diversity30, a collection of portraits celebrating diverse makers and creators
- Make & Shine, an indie maker’s guide to personal branding.
- Neuroscience Notes, a collection of short academic essays about the weird and wonderful ways our brain works
Get in touch if you’d like to work together.