Curious about what Ness Labs is all about? You’re on the right page. Take your time to explore, click on what piques your curiosity, and subscribe if you like what you see.
We love products that encourage makers to practice self-care, cultivate their curiosity, and dare to create.
Some of our projects include:
- Maker Mag, a community-driven magazine for indie founders, solo entrepreneurs, and bootstrappers
- Trouble Makers, a monthly podcast about entrepreneurship
- Teeny Breaks, a Chrome extension that helps users take mindful breaks
- #diversity30, a collection of portraits celebrating diverse makers and creators
- Make & Shine, an indie maker’s guide to personal branding
We also advise indie entrepreneurs, startups and Fortune 500 companies on product strategy, consumer psychology, go-to-market, and marketing.
Yep, that’s a lot of things.
If you’re a maker—an entrepreneur, a coder, a designer—subscribe to the newsletter to receive weekly updates with science-based tips to improve your productivity and creativity!