Hey there! Welcome to Ness Labs, a learning platform dedicated to mindful productivity. Ness Labs is all about empowering knowledge workers to do their best work while keeping their sanity. Our interdisciplinary team produces evidence-based content, manages a private support community, and offers online courses for entrepreneurs, creators, and researchers so they can be their most productive and creative.
Our founder, Anne-Laure Le Cunff, worked as part of the Digital Health team at Google, and is currently enrolled as a PhD student at King’s College London. Her research focus is on the neuroscience of education. She is also a certified Mental Health First Aider and a member of the Society for Neuroscience.
Our goal is for Ness Labs to be a no-BS source of information, inspiration, tools, and support for ambitious makers who agree that running a business or working on side projects is compatible with mental wellness. Here are some ways we are achieving this…
- Maker Mind, a science-based newsletter for makers to practice self-care, cultivate their curiosity, and dare to create;
- Ness Labs Membership, a community of curious minds (we call ourselves “Nessers”) with intimate events, workshops, a private forum, and exclusive content;
- Ness Labs Academy, a collection of courses to improve your productivity and your creativity;
- Teeny Breaks, a Chrome extension that helps makers take mindful breaks;
- Tell Me More, a YouTube channel to learn about mindful productivity, creativity, and mental health in a more visual way.
And if you’re interested in better understanding the weird ways your brain works, subscribe to the Maker Mind newsletter. It’s a weekly dose of neuroscience-based articles to be more creative, more productive and, ultimately, happier. All the tips we share are backed by research, so if, like us, that’s something you enjoy, you can geek out and read the corresponding papers. And if you don’t, we do all of the ground work for you!
Still curious? Check out our FAQ for more information.