I create science-based content to answer the question: “How can we live meaningful lives?”
This page shares my best posts about creativity, productivity, mental wellness, and more. You will find articles about learning how to learn, the science of curiosity, how to manage your fear of failure, or how to build your own mental gym.
- The science of curiosity: why we keep asking “why”
- 7 books to increase your creativity
- Some hard truths about soft skills
- Why we wait: the neuroscience of procrastination
- Mindframing: a personal growth framework
- 30 mental models to add to your thinking toolbox
- Stop looking for The One
- Professional or personal growth
- Increments of curiosity and your fear of failure
Want my best articles straight to your inbox?
I’m an ex-Googler, entrepreneur, and part-time neuroscience student at King’s College. If you found these articles useful, subscribe to Maker Mind, a weekly newsletter about productivity, creativity, and learning.
As a thank you for joining the Maker Mind family, you will receive a welcome gift: The Beginner’s Guide to Mindframing, an actionable 22-page handbook to better set and achieve your goals.