“When learning is purposeful, creativity blossoms. When creativity blossoms, thinking emanates. When thinking emanates, knowledge is fully lit.”A.P.J. ABDUL KALAM (1931-2015), AEROSPACE SCIENTIST.
“The consistency and thoughtfulness of Ness Labs inspires me to question the ordinary and iterate towards being a better version of myself.” — Steph Smith, Founder, Integral Labs.
“Anne-Laure is skilled at researching complex topics, and condensing her findings into a digestible format that both entertains and makes you smarter.” — Leandro, Co-Founder, Unubo.
“This was the resource I didn’t know I needed – SO badly. Bite-sized but in-depth insights into my brain. Anne-Laure’s writing has changed the way I approach work.” — Kelly Miller, Director, BPA.
Your weekly dose of practical neuroscience-based insights.
Join more than 30,000 curious minds. Subscribe to Maker Mind, the weekly newsletter packed with neuroscience-based insights to be more productive and more creative.
Ready to make the most of your mind?
Join the Ness Labs community to participate in thoughtful conversations, attend events, and access exclusive deals and content.
- Monthly 🌱
- $9 / month
- Access to the community
- Live events & meetups
- All past video recordings
- Join monthly
- Yearly 🌳
- $49 / year
- Everything in monthly plan
- Courses & workshops
- Special reports
- Join yearly
Cognitive Biases in Entrepreneurship
Why does construction work always take longer to complete than forecasted? Why do we expect coin tosses to be fair? Why do we cling onto failing ventures?
- A 45-page actionable research report
- The first scientific review of cognitive biases in entrepreneurship
- Key insights from 35+ research papers
- Clear, jargon-free language
- PDF & EPUB
- Free for Ness Labs members
- Zemblanity: the inexorability of unfortunate discoveries
- Building thoughtful communities with Sid Yadav, co-founder of Circle
- How to overwrite your cognitive scripts
- From inspiration to idea sex: how to generate ideas on demand
- Novelty fallacy: why new isn’t always better
- Fear setting: an exercise to define and conquer your fears