Do you want to understand how your mind works but don’t have enough time to read the hundreds of articles on Ness Labs? Fear not. Here are our most popular articles ever. Start with these, then dive into the topics you care the most about.
- Time anxiety: is it too late?
- From FOMO to JOMO: the joy of missing out
- 30 mental models to add to your thinking toolbox
- Are we too busy to enjoy life?
- The speed reading fallacy: the case for slow reading
- Neuromyths: debunking the misconceptions about our brains
- The science of note-taking
- 30 life lessons I learned before turning 30
- Build your own mental gym
- Mindframing: a personal growth framework
- Don’t pin the butterfly: not all hobbies need to become hustles
- Time management: do the things you actually want to do
- Learning how to learn
- IQ and death: why smarter people live longer
- Writing 100 articles in 100 days
- How to learn anything with the Feynman Technique
- The comforting pseudoscience of the MBTI
- How to get in the flow
- The psychology of happiness
- How to build a better writing habit
Anne-Laure Le Cunff
I’m an ex-Googler, entrepreneur, and part-time neuroscience student at King’s College. To get the latest articles, subscribe to my weekly newsletter about mindful productivity, creativity, and learning.[mc4wp_form id=”467″]
As a thank you for joining the Maker Mind family, you will receive a welcome gift: The Beginner’s Guide to Mindframing, an actionable 22-page handbook to better set and achieve your goals.